Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Hunters Academy

Like a seedling just planted, we seek duelist who grow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Korra
Ayy it's ya boy I_vote_lcapAyy it's ya boy I_voting_barAyy it's ya boy I_vote_rcap 
Fushidara
Ayy it's ya boy I_vote_lcapAyy it's ya boy I_voting_barAyy it's ya boy I_vote_rcap 
Nate
Kurow
Firebreath
Jbels
Soul Eater
Shaywolf
Elemental Knight Joey
Lord Link
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ayy it's ya boy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NotHjalmarr

NotHjalmarr

Ayy it's ya boy Empty
PostSubject: Ayy it's ya boy   Ayy it's ya boy I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2017 10:33 pm

I'm old/new here I guess. Just never posted. I've had many names on many academies so I don't really go by a username just call me Jayden. Hope to meet some cool people here. I just recently got back into the game after a year or so hiatus.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Undying Prince
Nate

Ayy it's ya boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ayy it's ya boy   Ayy it's ya boy I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 2:25 am

It is with horrible sorrow, and much regret that I must inform you this site is more of a memorium than an actual academy anymore, three or so years ago it was extremely active, but do due to personal issues, clashes within moderators, and civil disputes in how things should be done, the site was eventually left to rot.

Most of us remained friends however, and even started a discord where we can speak to one another, we where a family, everything i said above aside, all of us loved each other, we knew each other for years.

Personally I started here in 2012-15, and spoke with the people on here pretty much daily, even adding some of them to my personal life.

I'm sorry that you've made a late arrival to our hollowed grounds, but you'll be alone if you log in, there are few of us like myself who drop by time to time, but none of us ever stay long.

Best of luck duelist, heart of the cards be with you.

(P.S. a lot of lost interest in the game too, or simply out grew it and went to college ect.)
Back to top Go down

Ayy it's ya boy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Hunters Academy :: Front Desk :: Introductions-
Jump to: