Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Hunters Academy

Like a seedling just planted, we seek duelist who grow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Korra
Help Me Please I_vote_lcapHelp Me Please I_voting_barHelp Me Please I_vote_rcap 
Fushidara
Nate
Kurow
Firebreath
Jbels
Soul Eater
Shaywolf
Elemental Knight Joey
Lord Link
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help Me Please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OniKing

OniKing

Help Me Please Empty
PostSubject: Help Me Please   Help Me Please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:26 pm

I need help understanding the Pendulum monsters before I go ahead and make a pendulum deck
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

Help Me Please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please   Help Me Please I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 7:51 pm

Sigh.

Pendulum scale placement is irrelevant (as of the moment). You can have a scale 1 in the left scale and a scale 9 in the right scale; either way, you can summon monsters of the levels 2-8 from your hand (or Extra Deck, if a face-up Pendulum Monster exists there).

For example:
If I control a Dragoons of Draconia and Sea Dragoons of Draconia (scales 2 and 7 respectively), I can summon any monsters of the levels 3, 4, 5, and 6.
So, if my hand contains Tune Warrior, Blazing Inpachi, Bunnilla, Giga Gagagigo, and Red-Eyes Black Dragon, then I can only summon the following:
The level 3 Tune Warrior
The level 4 Blazing Inpachi
The level 5 Giga Gagagigo.
Back to top Go down

Help Me Please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Hunters Academy :: YU-GI-OH :: DORMS-
Jump to: