Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Hunters Academy

Like a seedling just planted, we seek duelist who grow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Korra
PAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.  I_vote_lcapPAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.  I_voting_barPAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.  I_vote_rcap 
Fushidara
PAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.  I_vote_lcapPAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.  I_voting_barPAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.  I_vote_rcap 
Nate
Kurow
Firebreath
Jbels
Soul Eater
Shaywolf
Elemental Knight Joey
Lord Link
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate
Undying Prince
Nate

PAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.  Empty
PostSubject: PAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.    PAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 9:42 pm

So i joined the PC master in race in gaming, and have steam, and all that jazz including TF2....so bro. time to do this shit.

Add my Steam. Vetrillion
Back to top Go down
smitee
Vault Dweler
smitee

PAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.    PAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 1:16 am

Sorry it took a while m8, I've been on a month long gaming session. I went through about 400 2 liters bottles of Dew and at least 7000 bags Doritos, CoD edition of course.
Back to top Go down

PAGING SMITEE, PAGING SMITEE.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Hunters Academy :: Other games :: VIDEO GAMES :: COMPUTER GAMES-
Jump to: