Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Hunters Academy

Like a seedling just planted, we seek duelist who grow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Korra
Remember DOS? I_vote_lcapRemember DOS? I_voting_barRemember DOS? I_vote_rcap 
Fushidara
Nate
Kurow
Firebreath
Jbels
Soul Eater
Shaywolf
Elemental Knight Joey
Lord Link
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Remember DOS?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mlwy45

Remember DOS? Empty
PostSubject: Remember DOS?   Remember DOS? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 11:11 pm

When I was growing up I had a PC that only had DOS 6.0. that was perfect for what I used it for. I still play the games from time to time as well. The game I was playing before I had to move was Raptor: Call of Shadows. This title was made from apogee from years ago, The same guys who made Duke Nukem 1 and 2, Monster Bash, and the first three of the Commander keen games.

Wanna discuss more DOS stuff I'm game for it. I also know how to make DOSBox work with troublesome games like Blood. so if you need me I'll be here.
Back to top Go down
DySin
Batman
Batman
DySin

Remember DOS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember DOS?   Remember DOS? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:48 am

When I was younger I had a desktop running DOS for a while as well, my cousin showed me a bit of programming on older machines and I used to have fun scripting little text based games in my notebooks at school then coming home to make them and see if I could get it running smoothly on my first shot. Started with simple stuff like 4-5 decisions and its done but eventually got to where I would build it like 20-30 decisions in each with 4-5 answers possible rather than the simple 2-3 like I started with. This is probably part of the reason I enjoy Visual Novels and am on the fence on attempting to make one myself.
Back to top Go down
mlwy45

Remember DOS? Empty
PostSubject: ThanksGiving + Christmas games!   Remember DOS? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 1:35 pm

Being as its almost Christmas and ThanksGiving, I think its time to talk about games from childhood that brought out the Christmas spirit or was actually a Christmas expansion or was just a Christmas game itself.

Jetpack was a fun "Lode Runner" style game that had you collecting gems and avoiding enemies. The unregistered version gave you up to ten lvls for free and peices of the lvl editor. soon after they added a Christmas paint job to it and santa was the main character, having to collect gifts on each lvl. I think it might be freeware at this point but then again it might not. But that was one of the first Christmas games I had gotten. I recommend it.

THOUGHT OF THE DAY: I was thinking of redoing my youtube channel and doing reviews again...however my video making skills have gone. just type (G3) if you think it would be a good idea. type (NO) if not so great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember DOS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember DOS?   Remember DOS? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember DOS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Hunters Academy :: Other games :: VIDEO GAMES :: COMPUTER GAMES-
Jump to: