Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Hunters Academy

Like a seedling just planted, we seek duelist who grow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Korra
Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_vote_lcapSeth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_voting_barSeth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_vote_rcap 
Fushidara
Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_vote_lcapSeth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_voting_barSeth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_vote_rcap 
Nate
Kurow
Firebreath
Jbels
Soul Eater
Shaywolf
Elemental Knight Joey
Lord Link
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elemental Knight Joey

Elemental Knight Joey

Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ Empty
PostSubject: My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){   Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:46 pm

today in my life is alone and painfull. becouse of some life i have suck and i going to take it on a poem

"Soul by soul, Life by life"
     "True Love is a lies, to everyone you know"
      " A Emo Knight who came from, the darkness, who was once a good man"
       "The Knight of Emo will stab everyone, friends or not"
       " The sadness overrun the knight, he kill all of his friends, and stand tail"
       "But the knight fell sadness about what he did, from that he rasie his sword and stab himself, to join his friends"
        "when the emo knight join them, the friends did not welcome him with arms of happyness, but they left them to be alone"
         "Once a emo knight allway a emo knight forever"

- Ralph'Shadow'Knight
Back to top Go down
Shaywolf

Shaywolf

Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){   Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 2:25 pm

There be a lone man with no weapon.
Surrounded by blood, bodies, and brains,
He sees a warrior, his hands bloodied
By the loss that surrounds him.
The man pulls out a bag as the warrior draws his sword.
The man offers medicine, and the warrior threatens death.
The man brings condolences while the warrior nicks his hand.
The warrior walks off, without a care for the man.
But while the warrior's blood was clean of the man's blood,
The man knew he was lucky to be spared.
And made a goal to support the warrior.

Not trying to steal your limelight, but I figured I'd offer a little poem of my own.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Knight Joey

Elemental Knight Joey

PostSubject: Re: My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){   Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 5:20 pm

you just did
Back to top Go down
Shaywolf

Shaywolf

PostSubject: Re: My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){   Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:44 pm

I believe this is your post, and is still focused on you. I simply tried to add a little something, which didn't seem to do it's job. My apologies, Joey.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Knight Joey

Elemental Knight Joey

PostSubject: Re: My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){   Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:49 pm

Did you read the title?
Back to top Go down
Shaywolf

Shaywolf

PostSubject: Re: My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){   Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:42 pm

Chaos Knight Joey wrote:
Did you read the title?

I did, and all I have to say is whatever I tried to do isn't working. so, we've established im an idiot, have a good evening.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Comeback King
Fushidara

PostSubject: Re: My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){   Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 4:45 am

Hm, not really. The title simply states that if we search for Ralph, then he/she would be promptly killed by him. However, the only person who did that was me (previously done in the chat archives) so I'm the only who would deserve to be killed. Seth, however, only responded to the post with a poem to commemorate Ralph. This doesn't imply searching or looking for Ralph in any way whatsoever. He's fine. As for me, I await death if you wish to bring it to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Knight Joey

Elemental Knight Joey

PostSubject: Re: My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){   Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:07 am

It was more of my emo knight persona I have and I can't kill friends but others not so much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){   Seth - My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thing (Look for me i killing you, and i mean it THAT GO FOR YOU TOO SETH!){
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Hunters Academy :: CHA Lounge :: Writing-
Jump to: