Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Hunters Academy

Like a seedling just planted, we seek duelist who grow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Korra
True fealing for Yasmin  I_vote_lcapTrue fealing for Yasmin  I_voting_barTrue fealing for Yasmin  I_vote_rcap 
Fushidara
True fealing for Yasmin  I_vote_lcapTrue fealing for Yasmin  I_voting_barTrue fealing for Yasmin  I_vote_rcap 
Nate
Kurow
Firebreath
Jbels
Soul Eater
Shaywolf
Elemental Knight Joey
Lord Link
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

True fealing for Yasmin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elemental Knight Joey

Elemental Knight Joey

True fealing for Yasmin  Empty
PostSubject: True fealing for Yasmin    True fealing for Yasmin  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 7:50 am

Oh Yasmin, if you're going to read this, I hope you will love it. Ever since I met you on DN, I have developed feelings for you. I have found my true love: you. You always have cared for me and understood me. Even though we are far away, I still bear feelings for you, and if we ever meet I will show you everything there is to Jersey City, because my heart sincerely loves you and always will. Yasmin, I will always love you, just how you have cared for me like a girlfriend. Becouse .....I love you all way and never the both of us fought and all.

Please Yasmin come back......
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Comeback King
Fushidara

PostSubject: Re: True fealing for Yasmin    True fealing for Yasmin  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:04 am

Thought this could use some closure.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ventus

Ventus

PostSubject: Re: True fealing for Yasmin    True fealing for Yasmin  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:05 am

Things like this make me depressed that I live in a different timezone, and miss all these nice things :\
Back to top Go down
Firebreath

Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: True fealing for Yasmin    True fealing for Yasmin  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 6:24 pm

:O congrats JOEY Very Happy im really happy for you
Back to top Go down
http://mcfire.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True fealing for Yasmin    True fealing for Yasmin  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True fealing for Yasmin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Hunters Academy :: CHA Lounge :: Writing-
Jump to: