Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Hunters Academy

Like a seedling just planted, we seek duelist who grow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Korra
Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 I_vote_lcapFushidara's Legacy - Page 38 I_voting_barFushidara's Legacy - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Fushidara
Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 I_vote_lcapFushidara's Legacy - Page 38 I_voting_barFushidara's Legacy - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Nate
Kurow
Firebreath
Jbels
Soul Eater
Shaywolf
Elemental Knight Joey
Lord Link
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fushidara's Legacy

Go down 
+2
Superman
Shibō
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Fushidara
Comeback King
Fushidara

Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Comeback Potential   Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:28 pm

Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 H2N2Bsy
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Comeback King
Fushidara

PostSubject: Comeback Potential   Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 11:43 am

Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 WLtJgxS
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Comeback King
Fushidara

PostSubject: Re: Fushidara's Legacy   Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 11:00 pm

Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 RpTQLSP
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Comeback King
Fushidara

PostSubject: Comeback Potential!   Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 3:34 am

Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 1f3ffaea5dff37ca551aa93d12c84402

Fought three Toadally Awesome (Treatoad). It was hard.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Comeback King
Fushidara

PostSubject: Re: Fushidara's Legacy   Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 1:20 am

Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 D809ee556700d588fed609aa19f6aa4f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fushidara's Legacy   Fushidara's Legacy - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fushidara's Legacy
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Hunters Academy :: YU-GI-OH :: Duel Arena-
Jump to: