Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Hunters Academy

Like a seedling just planted, we seek duelist who grow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Korra
Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing) I_vote_lcapLife of Mitch (something i felt like doing) I_voting_barLife of Mitch (something i felt like doing) I_vote_rcap 
Fushidara
Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing) I_vote_lcapLife of Mitch (something i felt like doing) I_voting_barLife of Mitch (something i felt like doing) I_vote_rcap 
Nate
Kurow
Firebreath
Jbels
Soul Eater
Shaywolf
Elemental Knight Joey
Lord Link
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebreath

Firebreath

Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing) Empty
PostSubject: Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing)   Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 10:52 pm

i was gonna put this in the writing section but i remember link talking about now using that section anymore so im going to put this here... also if u want me to continue this story please leave a comment. (Warning: Strong Content, Viewer discretion is Advised)

Life of Mitch

Chapter 1:
So I used to have one boring life. Until something happened that would change my life
forever... (I know this "start" is kinda cheesy but stick with me here...).
so I live in the Bronx with my Dad and my Mom, I'm a Wight boy
(I know what you're thinking "you're lucky to be alive"... you're right)
that's because I don't try to be a thug like everyone else...
but back to what I was saying, my name is Mitch but everyone calls me Ryan
(now I know what your thinking "you're really fucking lucky you're not dead!!!").
So I'm in my room doing the same old same old, playing CoD at 11:00pm while eating chips
and drinking Mountain Dew. Then I get this text from my friend Todd.
"dude"
"wut"
"come over right now!!"
"why??"
"dude some shit just went down"
"ughhhhhh"
"u gonna regret for the rest of yo life"
"fiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeeeee"
"hurry!!"
I get my sweater that says "Dope is Dope", and climb out my window
(my room is on the first floor) because my whole family is asleep.
And start heading to Todds house. I live in a semi-horrible neighbourhood,
the kind where there is at least two drug dealers and you wont get jumped
when you start walking from your house. Todds house isn't that far, just a couple of
blocks a way. When I finally get there go up to his door, i ring his door bell i hear
shuffling and it takes some time for todd to open the door so
I ring the doorbell again and say "Todd u there! its me mitch!"
the door opens and i see Todd, he's crying and then i hear a gun shot "BANG!!!!".
And blood goes all over my face "OH SHIT!!!" i say, and when i wipe the blood off
my eyes the only thing i see is the back of the gun and everything goes Black.
Back to top Go down
http://mcfire.tk
Shaywolf

Shaywolf

PostSubject: Re: Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing)   Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:06 pm

Since this topic is a writing of sorts, it has been moved to the "writing" section in the CHA lounge.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath

Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing)   Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Sethwolf wrote:
Since this topic is a writing of sorts, it has been moved to the "writing" section in the CHA lounge.
i put it in the rambling section because i felt like i was gonna put it in the wrong place (for some reason)
Back to top Go down
http://mcfire.tk
Elemental Knight Joey

Elemental Knight Joey

PostSubject: Re: Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing)   Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:15 pm

firebreath128 wrote:
Sethwolf wrote:
i put it in the rambling section because i felt like i was gonna put it in the wrong place (for some reason)
Bleh Seth YOUR WORK IS AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing)   Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life of Mitch (something i felt like doing)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Hunters Academy :: CHA Lounge :: Writing-
Jump to: