Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Hunters Academy

Like a seedling just planted, we seek duelist who grow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Korra
Fushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_voting_barFushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Fushidara
Fushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_voting_barFushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate
Kurow
Firebreath
Jbels
Soul Eater
Shaywolf
Elemental Knight Joey
Lord Link
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

Fushidara's Central Deck Archive

Go down 
+8
Necruta
Nate
Soul Eater
kdm11606
Brakki
Kurow
Shibō
Fushidara
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brakki

Brakki

Fushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fushidara's Central Deck Archive   Fushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:43 am

Cool, I'm Banned and I can still post xD

Last edited by Brakki on Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elemental Knight Joey

Elemental Knight Joey

PostSubject: Re: Fushidara's Central Deck Archive   Fushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Can you upgrade my Ninja deck my dude?
Back to top Go down
Korra

Korra

PostSubject: Re: Fushidara's Central Deck Archive   Fushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Mind if I buy the Rock Stun "Dubious Stone" deck?
Back to top Go down
Firebreath

Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Fushidara's Central Deck Archive   Fushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:05 pm

Hey fushi :Di would like a

X-Strike (X-Saber) deck please, and if you could, can you add like this little "touch" into it, i dont know something that takes it out of the rest of X-Sabers but is still very competitive...

ill pay extra if thats the case...
Back to top Go down
http://mcfire.tk
Fushidara
Comeback King
Fushidara

PostSubject: Re: Fushidara's Central Deck Archive   Fushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 5:33 pm

I'll be in the process of updating my deck shop. Please be patient, but I will still take orders. I should be done in about 2 weeks tops.
Back to top Go down
Fushidara
Comeback King
Fushidara

PostSubject: Re: Fushidara's Central Deck Archive   Fushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 2:05 am

Update: Most decks are in place and renovations are almost complete. Open for orders at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fushidara's Central Deck Archive   Fushidara's Central Deck Archive - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fushidara's Central Deck Archive
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2