Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link

Card Hunters Academy

Like a seedling just planted, we seek duelist who grow
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

So this should have been out a few weeks ago......

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: So this should have been out a few weeks ago......   Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:24 pm

Okay so this should have come out last Saturday, but due to a 'lack' of communication and my personal life, I need to push a announcement video out until at least next week's Friday, however, the channel is up at the moment, so that's the link below. If you want to support it please subscribe, like I said video's should start by next week's Friday so please bare with me. Also if anyone from the site would like to maybe upload their own content to the channel please talk to myself at some point, the more help I get with this the easier everything will end up. In case you wanna know, the channel art is made by myself, also my channel is linked on the main page so, if you want, subscribe to that to, you know, if you want.

Channel Link:

Thanks for baring with me, doing this mostly myself is difficult and I'm trying my best to make this work as of right now.

What more do I need to say? I am the Best in the World. Cold, hard fact of life...
Back to top Go down
So this should have been out a few weeks ago......
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1