Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link
Card Hunters Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Hunters Academy

Like a seedling just planted, we seek duelist who grow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Korra
I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_vote_lcapI was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_voting_barI was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_vote_rcap 
Fushidara
I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_vote_lcapI was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_voting_barI was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_vote_rcap 
Nate
Kurow
Firebreath
Jbels
Soul Eater
Shaywolf
Elemental Knight Joey
Lord Link
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics

I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.

Go down 
    +2
    Ten Kodori
    Firebreath
    6 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Firebreath

Firebreath

I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  Empty
    PostSubject: I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.    I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:36 pm

Hey guys, well if i get enough people who feel like joining i wouldn't mind having a Roleplaying Tournament. Its very simple, to join you need to put in this sheet:

You're Name:
    Characters Name:

(Optional)

Powers:

Additional Information:

The matches will end in K.O.'s, if you would want a death match, both of the participants need to agree to it, nothing less.

Last edited by Firebreath on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://mcfire.tk
    Firebreath

Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.    I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 9:37 pm

Name: Firebreath
    Character Name: Firebreath

Powers:
    Lava Manipulation
    Lava Creation
    Lava Mimicry
    Slight Heat Manipulation
    Geo-Thermokinetic Constructs
    Back to top Go down
    Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.    I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 11:14 pm

You're Name: Ten Kodori
    Characters Name: Cole Macgrath(Good Cole)

(Optional)

Powers:
    Energy Manipulation(Includes solid)
    Magnetism
    Electromagnetic field manipulation/creation(includes solid)
    Electricity manipulation/creation(includes solid)
    Ice Manipulation/creation
    Electric healing

Last edited by Ten Kodori on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Lunarnox

Lunarnox

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.    I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:13 am

Name: Lunarnox
    Character Name: Nox

Powers:
    Shadow/Darkness manipulation/creation.
    Dark Energy/Matter manipulation/creation.

Last edited by Lunarnox on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.    I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 12:47 am

Repeater

Char Name : Shizou

powers

Water manipulation
    Rubber shield
    laser
    body manipulation
    portals
    clone power
    Back to top Go down
    cstyles224

cstyles224

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.    I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Name: cstyles224
    Characters Name: Cole Lawson Draven

Powers:
    Extreme Speed
    Enhanced Strength
    Hard Light Constructs
    Smoke/Cinder Manipulation/Creation
    Back to top Go down
    JusticeAndIntellect

JusticeAndIntellect

PostSubject: Stuffs   I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:04 pm

Name: Ailo296
    Character's Name: Paladin

Powers:
    Armor Sigils (Basically imprints on his armor that let him do all kinds of passive stuff, like walk on water)
    Power Lance
    Portal Summoning
    Back to top Go down
    Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.    I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:42 pm

That's pretty OP XD. Mind listing what the sigils do specifically?
    Back to top Go down
    JusticeAndIntellect

JusticeAndIntellect

PostSubject: Bruh.   I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Not that OP, really.
    Back to top Go down
    Firebreath

Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.    I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Alright, we have enough for a tournament, ill post the details tomorrow. Locking forum, if you are interested in joining just PM me
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.    I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was thinking of hosting a Rp Tournament.
    Page 1 of 1