Card Hunters Academy
Please register, after you register activate your account by going to your e-mail, after you are registered and your account is activated, please login to the site, after you login you should see a chatbox at the top of the page, please check you messages before loging into the box, you will have a message that has the link to our rules. Thank You: Lord Link

Card Hunters Academy

Like a seedling just planted, we seek duelist who grow

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

RP Battle Character Storage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firebreath

PostSubject: RP Battle Character Storage   Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:46 pm

Ok here it goes

Name: FireBreath

Nation: Europe

Appearance: Regular suburban boy, with red hair that goes all the way to his ears, and orange eyes. Usually wears a white sweater, and jeans. 5 foot 9, and very athletic, and he has a watch on his left arm.

Personality: Firebreath's facial expression most of the time is bored, has a good heart and would love to help anyone that needs help. He also has a wild side. Because of that he always does something stupid or gets hims self in something dangerous, usually challenging someone that looks strong to a fight. But he is always traveling looking for something.

History: (At the time FireBreath was known as John) John was a regular boy that lived with his mom and dad, he had everything a girlfriend, friends, popularity, etc. But one day while he and his friends were having fun playing around in a nuclear power plant they usually go to. They found a very huge hole in the basement of the plant. They were throwing shit down the hole and everything trying to find out how deep the hole was. While John was having fun throwing shit down there he saw a very dim red glow coming from inside the hole... he started looking closer at it and because of that he slipped and fell in. Next thing john knows hes in the middle of a deserted waste land with red hair, and the power to control and create magma at his own will. Because of this he changed his name and has made his goal to find his home and while he does that he discovers the joys of his powers and makes different techniques to use.
(sry couldnt make another paragraph)

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAg3uMlNyHA

i did not make the pictures that i put in there and the first one is the closest thing i could fine that looks like him in the description, just different clothing.

Abilities:

Human Form: Can create objects out of his hand such as his "Magma Sword" or "Magma Bow & Arrows", and can also create magma clones from his magma.
(looks like this http://i.imgur.com/PGO82XA.jpg)

Super Move: MagmaThrower x1 (x1 is the amount of pressure he can add to it)

Magma Form: (technically him but turning his whole self into magma) Because of this form he can use his magma to fly, and because of that he can use moves such as "Magma Jet" or "Magma Missile", and can create more clones as he turns into the higher forms.
(kinda looks like this http://i.imgur.com/GOzmzvC.jpg)

Super Moves: Magma Meteor (this move is similar to vets sun fire pistols), MagmaThrower x2-3 (The pressure gradually gets higher as he changes forms  

MagmaGiant Form:  The only way to enter this form is that fire has to melt into the earth and head for the earths core to gather enough magma to create that much magma. This form allows fire to create super moves from the previous forms with out even trying and can create clones up to the thousands, he can also use his magnetic pull as an advantage in fighting.
(kinda looks like this http://i.imgur.com/ujZCfJk.jpg)

Super Move: "Self Destruct" (refrains from using it though)

Undying Prince

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:50 am

Vetrial the Prince of the Undying Coven (Copyrights 2013)

Appearence: 6 foot tall exactly, with a long black cloak with a hood that is down the majority of the time, short black hair and Blue eyes. He wears average knight clothing, cloth and chain mail with a symble on the chest (CHa for CHa not really gonna describe Him)
and a Mask with markings in his Language.

History: N/A

Ability sorts:

Earthbound Gauntlets: A pair of gauntlets that are Bonded to the earth, each punch from one these is equivalent to being hit by an earthquake of a small magnitude

Ice Born Katana: a Katana made of the Ice of hell, can freeze any opponent on contact.

Sun Fire Pistols: Dual weild pistols that fire pure hot energy (Special ability 'true shot birage' fires about 1000 searing hot shots in a formation like a line or a cluster)

AirFound Scythe: a Scythe that controls the winds and is a scythe, (tornadoes and Shit yo)

Other abilities are I can gain bonuses from other elements, Speed from Lightning, extra damage from the Earth, ect.
Back to top Go down
Necruta
Head of RP
Head of RP

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:11 pm

well then here we go

Necruta
Powers: Necromancy and summoning
appearance:just picture a monk in a black robe
Backstory tl:dr version: died, got revived, became a lich, regained his original powers, killed his necromancer and learned necromancy himself. Combined the two to become a living person again.

Kialo
Powers: Alchemistic elemental control and ki
Apperance:
Normal: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/53935846
Gaia's body: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/53935868
Hydro barrier: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/53935883
Burning soul: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/53935900
Lightning aura: http://www.tektek.org/avatar/53935952
Backstory tl;dr version: Got banished from his country because he didn't know any non-physical magic, searched traveled around the world to learn magic that would allow him to get back into his country, learned about alchemy and with ancient books he learned how to control his own elements, he currently is working on the magnum opus.

Name: Kenneth

apperance:

Personality: A luxalfr who will always stay calm even in the worst situations and will try to find a way out he's also a exelent stratigist but he overthinks everything.
Backstory:
Nothing really intresting happened in his live untill he was 12, that is when the Sun Mirror found him and saw that he had a great potential in light magic so they decided to let him join them and started to train him. After a while it was clear that he was far more skilled with magic then with swords so they learned him how to use it while he was holding a sword. When he was 15 humans attacked the shard their base was on. The humans and light elfs fought and in the chaos one of them slipped in the training room trying to steal weapons since they needed them. It was the same room as the one Kenneth was told to stay in if they were attacked and the two of them had a fight with the human laying in a corner on the ground unarmed. Kenneth slowly walked towards him to finish him off when he trew a stun granate stunning Kenneth compleatly he left emidiately leaving his weapon ,a naginata, behind. When Kenneth woke up he was laying in his bed he got up and walked towards the leader and asked what happened. He simply said that they were attacked by a humanclan and that they drove them back afterwards he said to Kenneth that he defended himself very well against a human soldier and that he could have the weapon left behind as a reward. The old leader died when Kenneth was 19 and he has been the leader ever since then although some people doubt that he's able of being there leader for longer then 3 years.

Zarest/magmis
Name: Zarest
Apperance:

Weapons: 2 blades both 50 cm long eventhough they are red and blue they don't have any powers
Powers: none
Family: 2 pots of ashes
Backstory: When Zarest was 5 he met a man in the forest while he was playing. The man was nearly dead but told him to run back the way he came, Zarest refused he wanted to help him, Then the man touched his shoulder and said Ryshac Machál'Nec Vhastur Káos! (try prenouncing that 3 times fast XD). As soon as the man spoke those words he died and Zarest fainted, when he woke up it was the next day and the villagers thought he was dead. When he got home his parents saw that there was a strange mark on his left shoulder it didn't seem that harmfull so they weren't worried and Zanest wasn't sure that what happened in the forest happened or was just a dream. 9 years later Zarest went to sleep only to wake up on the ground next to the burned bodies of his parents and there was a name burned in the only was that was still standing: Magmis. Ever since that night he is hunting for Magmis but somehow he always gets somewere and arrives just after he got there

Magmis
apperance:

Powers: BURN, super power, dark powers like a dark powered punch, Magic and manipulated items/skills or items/persons that have been touched by magic even once can't harm them.

Nyakk

Name: Nyakk

appearance:

Powers: he can absorb any kind of energy/magic without getting harmed by it and sent it back or he can store the energy and use it for later but he can only store one kind of energy/magic at a time.
weapons: a shield which can block any weapon and corodes anything it touches exept the human body. It has little spikes on it to hurt the human body when it comes in contact with it, and a little dagger.

Backstory: TL;DR version: all powerfull warlock, 1000 priests used ritual to empty his mana pool and put him in a time bubble so that his mana doesn't refill. He learns how to abuse his empty mana pool by absorbing other things in it.

Leighi

Name: Leighi
Race: sheikah
Powers: light magic, and creating seals with his light magic
Weapons: the blade of truth, a blade which can track a dark power and cut any demon. It also drives any illusion away since of the lens of truth being the part under the sword

apperance:

Bios: Leighi lived in sheika village and started with his sheika training when he was 10 and after a few months it seemed like he was born to wield short swords since he could easily beat people who had far more experience with swordfighting but he didn't have much stamina so if they managed to drag the fight out they would win since he just wasn't able to protect himself.
After 2 years of training a demon attacked the vilage and while they were successfull in sealing the demon away almost all the vilage was killed and Leighi started training himself eventually after 2 years he was able to beat everyone in the village. A year later the demon they sealed away 4 years ago broke free from it's seal and apperanly combined itself with the other demons they sealed away. Everyone in the village fought with all their strenght but it wasn't enough and they were beaten, Leighi asked if they could try to at least stall him for a while since he was going to the summit of death mountain to ask the great fairy if she could help them fight him. All the others said that he should at least take the lens of truth with him incase the demon killed everyone, Thus allowing the demon to use their power and giving him more strenght.

After a harsh but rather quick climb Leighi was at the summit and asked the great fairy if she could help
"I'm sorry I can't defeat that beast, but there might be a way to kill it. I will wake up the magic that sleeps within you and with that you MIGHT be able to defeat him. I'll teleport you back to your village so that you don't have to waste time and strenght climbing down."
Leighi appeared in a bright flash of light and stood infront of the demon which was shocked. Leighi immidiately charged at him and slashed it with his sword but it went streight through it not harming him at all. It hit him aside and started to slaughter more people. Leighi stood up and saw that there was a ball of light in his hand, he trew it at the demon and it seemed to hurt him quite well so he tried to create another onebut this time his etire hand started to glow and a beam of light shot out of his hand piercin the demon and killing him

After rebuilding the city leighi decided that he was going to travel around killing demons to protect citys who couldn't protect themselfs against them. Before he left the 2 remaining elders preformed a ritual together with him fusing his sword his magic and the lens of truth to create the Blade of truth which could cut any demon and track demonic energy so he could find and kill them easier while still retaining his original powers.

He currently is trying to find 2 demons which appear and disappear whenever they please since the sword couldn't find their energy and then suddenly they dissapreared again. He decided to roam around and try to find them before they dissapeared again

These are all for now

since there is no skype contact field in the profile contact field i'll just put it in here
Naveon_Necruta

Last edited by Necruta on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:40 pm

Hey guys, when i made my History, i didnt really think of a good story but now i have one and im gonna post it here

Firebreath (John Satch) hails from the country Albania. He lives with his mother and sister, and his father died when John was 6. He always love to get in trouble by pulling pranks and throwing parties. For example he once threw a party at the local abandoned Walmart. One day when he came back home from throwing a party (drunk) he found his sister (Sasha) crying and screaming "MOMMY!!!" over and over again. John looked every where for his mom, but couldn't find her. Because of this he took Sasha with him and left her at his Grandmas and Grandpas house.

After that he sent out looking for his mother. He would always find clues and hints on where she was, but one day when he was going back to the house to try and find any clue he found some one digging around and as soon as the figure saw John the figure bolted!. John chanced after the figure and was catching up to him. Right before he could catch the figure, the figure turned the corner and another figure came out from no where and hit John in the head with a baseball bat, and everything went black from there. When John woke up he was held up by a rope and was dangling over the towns volcano. John screamed and moved, but couldn't do anything and next thing he knew another figure came and started cutting the rope that held Johns life on the line. John started to scream even more and just like that, he was falling towards the lava. Thats when john discovered his abilities to control and create magma. Now John is still looking for his mother, looking every where.

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:31 pm

Name: Andreas

Powers: Can manipulate any form of water, and can heal using water, that is of enough purity. Has minor resistance to heat, and can change the properties of water. He is also able to create and control storms, and has some abilities of Toxikinesis. Can breathe underwater, and can move in water, better than he moves on the ground.

Weapons: The water element which can be used in various ways, like making a dense blade, using minerals inside the water. Dual Blades made out of undestructable metal.

Character Past: Andreas lived with is parents up till his 12 yr old in a world full of magic. But during a huge rainstorm, the dam broke, and his parents drowned. After this disaster, he realised he had the ability to manipulate water, as well as breathe while in it. He continued to exercise his powers, and realised he had a very good control on the element of water. So he decided to train, and master his abilities, so he could learn more about how and why he obtained such powers.

Last edited by Andreas Vogas on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shaywolf

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:44 am

I knew it was a matter of time

Name: Ame/Seth/Ami-to fushi
Powers: Heralding powers of darkness, he can incororate darkness into multiple things. His main ability is using Dark Flare wisps, which are flames that are black, representing the darkness they are made of. When one is forced to disperse, as in being attacked, it explodes, and has an explosion radius of about 30-40 feet. Another dark power is using energy to create an explosion full of dark... Energy. He can accumulate energy to increase the power of his attacks.
Other powers he has includes telekinesis, the power to move things with his mind. He can also teleport around, but only when he is in contol of his thoughts, or when he is focused enough.

Thats all im interested in so far.

Credit link to avatar: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Wolf-Child-406432718

Back to top Go down
Nate
Undying Prince

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Diamond elementalist Vetrial.

A Diamond elementalist is an elementalist fighter with immense power and Strength. Now to further explain, a Diamond elementalist doesn't actually use the elements like the others, he forces them to do his will.

The Earthbound gauntlets become a glove that is stronger then the gaunters, literally made of bedrock and other hard elements, still capable of punching like an earthquack but less clunky and faster.

The scythe now literally generates wind instead of just manipulating it every time it swings it makes a wave of wind,s upon completing a cyclical motion is Creates a Tornado, that I can bind to my will.

The Pistols Now Fire Burst of the sun, literally flames from the Sun. (Alpha shot is my giving you a personal Solar flare)

The Katana is no longer weak to high temperatures, and can freeze most people on contact.

And my Body is Made of Pure diamond, and gains power  based on the amount of Sunlight it contains.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:06 pm

Bringing this back cause there are some new characters I have also Luffy has a couple and Feathers might be coming up with some, same with the other new members they have some characters that I would like them to post their character information here.

Name: Lione

How he looks like: Lione has white hair that he pulls back, and has an angular face (more like this http://i.imgur.com/iz5aU0M.png) and has deep red color eyes just under FireBreaths eye color. He wears a white shirt, black pants, and dress shoes. He also has a watch on his left hand.

Story: Lione was born in a rich life. During the years of his young life he found out that he had this formidable power that he couldn't tell anyone. Lione was a smart boy, and can think through things like it's nothing. Because of that at age 14 he ran away from his luxurious life to enter a spartan one, because he was bored of the life he used to live in and wanted to find out where his powers came from and how to use it. His power was the ability to create and manipulate fire. Lione didn't have any place to go for the first 2 years, which caused his crazy personality to develop. Soon after, he got an apartment but that didn't last long because it got into a fire from a unknown source. It was then that he unlocked his other ability, Telekinesis . With that he fled going town to town, city to city.  During the years Lione went into hiding having regular occurrences with a burning building for some reason. When at age 18 Lione met his teacher, FireBreath. He changed his way of thinking for his powers and proposed that all of Liones psionic powers were going into his telekinesis so he couldn't do anything else but create a force field for five seconds. FireBreath taught Lione how to use his fire and telekinesis. FireBreath is still teaching Lione, and has introduced Lione to a secret organization called Card Hunters Academy where he can train with the other people who also have unknown powers. (I've hit the present that lol cant say anymore)  

Powers:

Fire Manipulation: To control Fire

Fire Creation: To create Fire

Telekinesis: We all know what this is

Force Field: Can only use it for 5 secs

Last edited by FireBreath on Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mcfire.tk
Black Feathers

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Name: Astran

how he looks:: grey hair, wearing a scarf, wearing a all attire ( http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/186/f/9/My_Own_Anime_Character_Shaded_by_aNiMe0919.jpg ) has red eyes

story: Born in the small temple of the cost of Lorden island. Astran was raised by monks who taught him the art of controlling and manipulating his aura for various offensive and defensive moves. Soon master nearly all 12 stages of aura manipulation, his training was stopped when he was sent out on a spiritual jounrey to search for a famed artifact know as the crotas. Astran was promised that when he found the crotas he can return to the temple to finish his training.

powers:aura maniplultion, increase speed, strength, defense. Can create a field full of explosive aura orbs(main attack are his aura fist and spear fist) The aure fist is a projectile that can be spit apart to attack the oppenant on all sides, the spear fist is a long ranged attack with a short distance but massive damage
Back to top Go down
1000Blue-Eyes

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:22 pm

Name: Devilen X. Slicer

Nation: None

Appearance: http://www.socwall.com/images/wallpapers/808-1280x1024.jpg

Personality: Doesn't play well with others, Devilen would rather be alone on a job or just in general because his hatred of the human race. Battles anyone who dares to challenges him, but he never starts a fight unless it's one of his targets. He always takes his job seriously and rarely jokes around. Has a soft spot for women though, usually goes easier on them because he was taught that they were naturally weaker then men.

History: When Devilen was growing up he had no family, and was very lucky to get a meal once a week. He didn't have much talent for magic, so the other kids often picked on him for it, often forcing him to fight where he would win through his physical combat and his wits. One day(Devilen is  now ten), when three kids decided to gang up on him. They were beating him to a pulp, and didn't let up. Then, all of a sudden, their bodies felt heavy, and they couldn't move. An old man approached young Devilen, picked him up and brought him to his house. Devilen woke up in a strange looking room. An old man stood next to him. "I saw your struggle against those bullies, and i've got to say well done my boy, well done. I see your magic skills can use a bit of touching up. I shall teach you!" "You can't teach me magic, no one can, I'm hopeless i tell you, hopeless!" He protested. "Nonsense! You just haven't had a teacher like me!" He told. "Do you really think you can teach a loser like me magic?""I wont just teach you magic, I will teach you a magic that no one else knows! Because i made it myself! But it won't be easy. you will have to train day and night, do you accept?" "Yes master! I won't fail you!" Devilen said with tears in his eyes. "Then it is settled then! I will teach you to master my gravity magic! just you wait! Now there is one condition. I will teach you how to control the magical energy, but the spells you use you must make yourself! I want to see your creativity!" "I will do anything master!" "Good, and call me Master Senti for now on!" 

Three years later:(Devilen is now 13) "I knew he would learn this magic, but id never think he'd master it in 3 years!" Senti thought to himself. "I can't wait till he comes back ho- *Knock Knock Knock* There he is now! *He walks toward the door* Hi my boy im glad your ba-" *BOOM!* One hour later: "Master Senti! I'm home! Huh? The house! its completely destroyed! Master Senti! Where are you!? *He looks and sees a man in all black holding his master by the throat* Master! stay away from him! *Gravity Pistol!* *The man doges his attack* "Run Devilen! He's too strong, Run! No-" *The man stabs Senti in the stomach* "Master! NOOO!!!!" Devilen screams put in pain and sorrow. Then something strange begins to happen. The ground starts to shake. "NOOOOO!!!!" *Spikes made of earth start to shoot out from the ground* The man jumps up. "You'll have to do better then that if you wanna beat me!" He says. * An orb surrounds the man* *Gravity Decrease!*  He flies up extremely high. "Now! *Gravity Increase!* He comes rocketing down towards the spikes. *grunt* The man dies. "Master! No no no! He's gone! Why? Why'd you take him from me? Why!!!??? Its these humans! They are who to blame, they all deserve to die! Yes, they all deserve to die. Even if i can't kill all the humans, ill be sure to take as much as I can before I die."

4 Years later(present time): "Now that I've mastered my new ability, i still can't believe what i did. I can't believe i actually changed my form into an elf, and i have 3 other forms i can turn into.I will use these skills to become the ultimate assassin!

Abilities: normal form: 
(currently unusable)Gravity control: Can increase/decrease gravity around anywhere.
-Gravity pistol:shoots out an Intensified gravity ball from his index fingert(takes the form of a little ball of darkness).
-Double Gravity Pistol: Uses both index fingers 
-Double Gravity Pistol x10/100/1000/10000: Shoots out x balls of gravity from both index fingers.
-Gravity Orb: Increase/Decrease: An orb forms around a person object or entire area and gravity increases/decreases.
Species-Shifting: Devilen can change his species between Human/Mage, Elf, Vampire, Lycan, and Phoenix.
-Chimera-Shifting: Allows The Caster to Use more then one Transformation at a time, by replacing a body part with the Transformation Part.
-Elf: He becomes smarter, and has the ability of Terrain manipulation.
 -Terrain manipulation: Allows him to manipulate his terrain, such as changing earth into sand, water into ice, making spikes out of earth, ice, etc, or make plants grow rapidly.
 -Weather-Manipulation: The user can create Natural Disasters.(storms and earthquakes) 
 -Teleportation
-Vampire: Drastically increases strength and increases speed(A lot less then increase in strength) And he is able to feed(suck blood) in order to increase strength further.
 -Energy Absorption: Why battling in this form, the opponent's energy is slowly drained and added to the users strength. 
 -Wings:The user can grow bat-like wings out of their back. Wings are excellent for defense. 
-Lycan: Drastically increases speed and increases strength(A lot less then increase in speed) And he is able to feed (eat flesh) in order to increase speed further.
 -Roar!: When the user roars, the opponent is momentarily paralyzed.
 -Increased senses: The User can hear and smell 100x better then a human can.
-Phoenix: Increases strength and speed(not as much as the vampire or Lycan)  Also grants the user flight.
 -Phoenix Physiology:The user can also use the flames of a phoenix to heal themselves
 -Phoenix Blast:Shoots out flames at the opponent.
 -Phoenix Wing:user inflicts damage by Using their wings to attack
Super move:Gravity Break: The user increases Gravity all over the area an area and crushes everything in the area, except the catser.

Weapon of choice: Twin Tiger Hook Swords http://www.rhatake.com/uploads/8/9/7/8/8978857/5276226.jpg?773

Last edited by 1000Blue-Eyes on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:16 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soul Eater

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:50 pm

No exorcists? Sweet. I'll be sticking around the whole fights then and I'll have an advantage.
I'm thinking of the abilities right now. I'll put the rest later.

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:43 am

Name: Xenon

Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/fairytailfanon/images/7/71/Anime-Guys-anime-guys-6494321-960-720.jpg

Story: At the age of only 9, Xenon was told that he was chosen to protect the world by the Xiaolin monks. They prepared a ritual on the boy, where they planned to fuse ancient artifacts known as Shen Gong Wu with his body, but there was something that stood in their way, and that was how would he use them if they were inside of his body? They decided to do a very dangerous procedure; They shrunk all the Shen Gong Wu with the Changing Chopsticks and then shrunk themselves and went inside of Xenon, and tried to wire the Emperor's Scorpion directly into his brain, which would give him power over all Shen Gong Wu. The procedure luckily worked, and he had instant access to the powers of all Shen Gong Wu(Along with the Wudai Weapons). 

Abilities: Power of all Shen Gong Wu: Xenon can use the power of all Shen Gong Wu(and Wudai Weapons) by stating it's name.
Back to top Go down
Black Feathers

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Name:Kurt

apperance: short 5'4 teen with soft blue eyes, jet black messy hair. Sporting a red hoodie tht is covered by a black vest, wearing navy blue jeans and sneakers.

story: At a young age Kurt always had a vivid imagination. Each character he made always had a colorful personality that seemed too real for any child to create. Little people know was that Kurt was gifted with seeing and speaking to beings for another plane. Kurt would study wayson how he can make his friends real, until he stumbled upon the art of conjuring. For years Kurt practiced this art until he was able to summon al his friends he has known since birt.

abilities:conjuring beings for a different plane

Artories: the dual weilding knight gifted with incrediable strength.

bleezebub: Heavy armored demon descriped by kurt to be the unstoppable shield

xifer: wolf and fox hyprid with speed that can reach super sonic levels

Chacher: an intellgiant bug that latches onto kurts back for flight
Back to top Go down
Deemo

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:02 pm

Name: Meiga "The lonely Monster"

How he looks like: http://i.imgur.com/cGGoI6C.jpg

Story: N/A

Weapons:

Akujiki - Akujiki is the legendary sword that feeds energy from the Yin of countless souls. If left unfed, Akujiki will eat away at its wielder's soul.

Powers:

intangibility - Able to teleport portions of his body for short periods of time to the other dimension in order to avoid damage or pass through obstacles. Unable to damage anyone while a body part is teleported.

Teleportation Attack - Able to mark an enemy with one touch. Then when the enemy is mark, able to teleport to the mark at anytime.

Super attack -  By focusing to create a barrier space and concentrating on the target within will distort space and the target will be drawn into the other dimension.

Last edited by Deemo on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:00 am

Name: Kane

Appearance: Blond hair, White shirt and white "special" pants. (Very Plain)

Story:

"He doesn't remember where he came from... all he remembers is that he woke up in the middle of no where only knowing about his powers. We met not to long after that... he was laying on the pavement down this ally way when I first met him. I went up to him, he looked up to me with this face that said "What do you want." I didn't really care what it said, I just took his hand, picked him up and took him to a bar... we've been friends ever since." - Firebreath

"Yea me and Merlin are pretty new here but I would listen to my teachers stories and Kane would come up sometimes. Kane isn't the strongest out of us, he's pretty weak. But he has potential, he can easily surpass me or Merlin, maybe the both of us combined... but I wouldn't say that, Merlin has some serious power..." - Lione

"I can't really say that much about Kane other than he's very close to Firebreath" - Merlin  

Powers/Abilities:

Weapons Specialist: Can master any weapon

Dimensional Pocket: An infinite pocket

Telekinesis: Advanced Level

PostSubject: The Child of Justice and the The X   Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:53 am

Name: Nise Masa Yoshi

Appearance:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR14vzsmsm1KYGlJ94C5ZJ65XL9Lk2v21Zlwo6tjHMgWDy7CcpihQ

Story:When Nise was a boy, he had no parents and often just wondered town to town, in search for a place to call home. One day, when he was 5 years old, he woke up in a strange land. Having no idea where he was, he started to wonder around the place. He soon grew tired, so he decided to lay on an object that seemed to be a pink pillow, only to discover it wasn't a pillow, it was actually a person, only it wasn't a person, it wasn't any kind of creature Nise has ever seen! It turns out, it was named Kirby (who now is about 200 years old), and he was no longer on earth, he was on a planet called Pop Star in Dream Land. Seeing that Nise was sad and confused because he didn't know where he was, Kirby tried his best to cheer him up by making faces, and it worked. Kirby asked what was wrong. Nise replied that not only does he not have anybody, but now he doesn't even know where he is. Kirby decided to take him in and raise him as his own. Over the years(Nise is now 14)seeing Kirby battle, Nise has always wanted to battle along side his friend, but he has always known it was impossible to keep up, so one day, he started to experiment with some chemicals and thought of something. For the next few months, he spent time collecting some samples from many of Kirby's enemies and experimenting with different chemicals and he finally has done it! He created special pills that he called "Power Stars" that when ingested, aloud him to change the properties of his body to change and become like one of Kirby's enemies according to the pill he takes. He began to fight with Kirby, eventually freeing Dream Land from all evil. Everything was going well, until one day. Nise was sleeping, and King Dedede brainwashed Nise into believing in all false justice that everyone deserved a divine punishment, and he was the one who must deliver it so he would have an even match for Kirby, but his plan backfired. See, Nise now did believe he was the bringer of divine judgement, but he now does it to the side of good, and the side of evil. 

Abilities:
Special Star Pills: Special pills that allow him to use a variety of powers(any copy ability that Kirby has.)
http://kirby.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_copy_abilities

Name: Todd Jason

Appearance:https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXMc7yekluXkUwsadddRd98n2ARjUqWwnHz8okYwckLNql9-YRCg

Story: As Todd was growing up, he was being trained to become a weapon for the military. They forced the children to train in the arts of "The Six Powers" everyday of their lives from the age of 5, so if they survived, by the time they were 30 they would be a perfect human weapon. One day, a thief known as Red X came in to free one of the prisoners who was known as a prodigy, already learning 4 of the Six Powers by the age of 14 (Todd of course), and a scroll which was said to contain a special "7th power", but in order to be able to perform this 7th power, you must have mastered the other 6. The thief's plan was to take the most developed one of them and use him for his own purposes. He succeeded in freeing him, but ended up getting shot twice in the leg and once in the chest. In order to thank the thief for freeing him, Todd decided to save him using his Moonwalk technique to get out of there. The man thanked him for his effort, but knew his life was coming to an end, so as a thanks, he decided to give him his suit, which was fully equipped with enough Xenothium to power the suit for a lifetime, and the scroll containing the 7th power. X's last words for him was to live life to the fullest, and to not allow anyone to phase him. Living with this in mind, Todd followed in X's foot steps and became a thief, living only for himself. 

Abilities: Six Powers(including the seventh power)

Moonwalk: The user is able to jump off air itself, allowing them to appear to fly.

Iron Body: Hardens the users' muscles to the level of iron, in order to nullify damage taken from attacks.

Finger Pistol: the user pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound.

Tempest kick:  is a powerful projectile technique, in which the users start by kicking at very high speeds and strength, sending out a sharp compressed air blade that can slice objects and greatly damage a human body. 

Shave: allows the users to move at extremely high speeds in order to avoid attacks, as well as to attack at higher speeds and with greater power.

Paper Arts: makes the users' body go limp in order to avoid any attacks, and float like a piece of paper

Six King Gun: The user places both his/her fists right in front of the target and launches a devastating shock wave.

Xenothium Powered Suit: The suit is fitted with an invisibility or cloaking device, and a teleportation device.The palms of his gloves can form x-shaped manifestations which can act as shuriken, wrist-mounted blades, restraints (by constriction or adhesion), timed explosives, instant openings, or any other conceivable function.
Back to top Go down
cstyles224

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Name: C

Nationality: UK

Power: Ice Manipulation/Ice Creation

Back story:
C's original name was Michael Jackson and he was a boy who hated his family and wanted to have it all taken away. He had this done at a price. One day he was walking home from school when he saw a monk sat in the road. The monk said "I can make your one wish come true boy!". Michael was thrilled he would have his family any-more so he agreed but he didn't know a car was coming. He was hit by a car.The monk dragged him off to a hidden pond and threw him in it. Months later he came out freezing. He saw the monk and put out his hand to wave but he shot the monk with a shot of ice. He was devastated. Since that day he has wondered the earth trying to find his family. To kill them.

Attacks:
Ice Shot:
Like spider-man's web's but deadly if it peirces your skin you lose blood. And you get wet as it melts.

Ice Claws:
Like wolverines claws but of ice these deal moderate pain and don't melt.

Absolute Zero:
The user summons a melt-able sword that when it connects with a hit it shatters but hurts allot.

Appearance:
He has black hair to the top of his eyes and covering his ears. He wears a black t-shirt with a white Rebel jacket over it. He wears basic Skinny jeans and white converse. And white long socks.
Back to top Go down
Black Feathers

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm

name: Draco

appearance: A short 5'3 boy with messy jet black hair. He wears baggy dark green pants and a grey t-shirt with a ripped pancho he wears to keep warm. Anyone that meets Draco can see his depressed green eyes as he tends to ignore others around him.

bio:(this is told through his writings in his journal) I don't remember much about my family or what they were all like. I grew up in a pretty decent neighborhood. The people there were all very nice and treated one another so kindly. I did receive the same kindness when i was born. For years my life was great until my 8th birthday. It all started when my family was robbed we never experienced this before but it soon became an issue that seemed to get worse and worse with each passing day. Soon enough that same man came back and rapped my sister. My dad took action and he did whatever he could to finding this man. He became obessed with catching him. My mom became paranoied worrying when this man would come back breaking into our house again. My family was falling apart, I was slowly losing my mind from how much we all changed.
I made a foolish choice. While going through my dads stuff i found a book on old fairy tails and one caught my attention. It was about a dark spirit that gave whoever summoned it great power. So i tried it out and it worked, but my God what have I done. This thing it devours souls and i'm its vessel i can;t get rid of it. I can't sleep i can;t think. It made me kill my family, kill everyone i cared for. Now all I do...is wander hoping i can atleast die...but even death is impossiable....even my old memories are fading soon Draco might not exist anymore all tht will be left is that thing using my body as it's own.

power: Darkness
This allows draco to dissappear from site, create portals for other creates to pass through.
This power has many versital attacks ranging from spikes to orbs that trap an oppenant and implode in itself
Back to top Go down
cstyles224

PostSubject: Havok    Thu May 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Name: Havok

Nationality: Native Americain

Power: Laser Beams/ Laser Form

Origins: During the Americain Revolution, Devon Alister was a colonel in the Native Army. One day, as he was going to kill a English Generel, a mystical force teleported Devon to the yaer 3000001, were he was blown up by a nuke, but didnt die. His body had harnessed the power, and he could control lasers at will. He was then teleported to 2014, were he learned Ju Jitsu and roamed the earth for the mysterious person that caused him to become, in his words 'A monster to society.'

Powers: Laser Blast: He shoots Lasers out of his hands.
           Heat Mode:He covers himslef in Laser Power and anythind he hits, is burnt, but he takes twice the amount of damage from anything that hits him, and they dont get burnt if they hit him. He has this effect for 25 seconds.

Attire: He has long, blonde hair, skinny jeans, black converse, a basket ball jersey and his arms are covered in tatoos
Back to top Go down
LopsidedChinaman

PostSubject: Daigon   Fri May 30, 2014 9:55 am

Name: Daigon

Origin: He was once a priest who sacrificed people for his god. He would lure them into a forest where a scarecrow would eat there souls. But when he was at the point where people would not come. His god took his soul instead. He was sent to hell where his god went shortly after. His god gave him a chance to be alive again for his loyalty. He was given certain demon powers to for fill his god's wish. Too destroy or send all demons back to hell for sending him to this place.

Powers: Spirit Manipulation/creation: Can make use of the spirits he creates but cant take control of other spirits (such as members)
Transformation: Can change it's form into a creature that can not be seen except it's shadow. Razor sharp claws
Skin walker: Can change into anything it touches.

Look: dark hoody, sun glasses, bright yellow demon eyes, blue pants, and dark shoes.
Back to top Go down
blueeyeswhitebro

PostSubject: Mikhael   Fri May 30, 2014 6:12 pm

Mikhael is a 25 year old alien from a world much like our own. For years he trained his body to withstand physical and mental attacks to seek revenge on the people who brutally murdered his entire family. He can control energy itself (including potential and kinetic energy), but doing so puts a serious strain on his body and he can only do it for a limited time.
Powers: Controls Energy, Speaks to Animals, Stronger,faster,and somewhat smarter than average humans, and flies.
Back to top Go down
blueeyeswhitebro

PostSubject: Wade Havoc   Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:15 am

Wade Havoc was just a normal teenage boy until his father, who used him as a human guinea pig for his crazy experiments accidently sent his Wade to a different dimension where he stayed for 10 years. While there, he was trained by the power-hungry Gods heard only in Legends. He was trained to be a perfect killing machine, but he was different in ways that the Gods could not anticipate. The experiments his father performed on him made him more resilient, stronger, smarter, faster, and deadlier. These enhancements were made better under the Gods' training. Soon he was far stronger than them and in fear, he was banished from their realm. Back on Earth, his powers' have been diminished, but through his traveling, he honed his skills and learn how to Realm-Jump, a technique that allows him to travel back and forth between dimensions. He now wanders the Earth, searching for the sick demented father that turned him into the monster he his.

Powers: Super-speed, Super-strength, a battle genius, his body can withstand most physical attacks. He is trained in every form of martial arts known to mankind.
Special Attacks (3) :Dimension Ball: Throws a ball of energy that when it makes contact with another human, it banishes it to a different dimension.
Dimension Summon: Travels to a different dimension and brings a random monster and/or weapon back with him. This summon can't be stopped.
Dimension Vortex: Greatest Technique to date, summons a tornado like vortex of energy that sends everything it touches to a dimension that Wade invented himself,
Wade can then bring anything he wants out of it and if it is a creature, bend it to his will.
Transformations: Enraged Battle Mode: All physical attacks increase in power by ten-fold, increase in speed,strength and resilence.
Enraged Sage Mode: All Special Attacks increase in power by double, decrease in strength.
Dimension God Mode: Borrows the powers of a Greek God, but this transformation comes at a cost, he gets very, very, very, annoying. Please don't make him go into this mode. It's just- ugh it's like Deadpool times 4. That's how annoying it is. Just. Please. Seriously.
Equipment: Dimension Sword and Dimension Shield: Dimension Sword cuts through just about everything and banishes whatever it touches to a different dimension. Dimension Shield protects Wade from just about everything, and banishes whatever TOUCHES IT to a different dimension.
Favorite Food: Meatloaf and Ribeye Steak
Favorite Hobby: Playing with swords and banishing things
Least Favorite Thing: Babies and Spiders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Battle Character Storage   Today at 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down

RP Battle Character Storage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1